• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Game 2 Predictions

Trainman

8-4 SOTA..... down 4-1 in the 7th...... Grand Slam for Hunter.... Nathan loads the base's with nobody out in the ninth and then strikes out the side.....on 9 pitches....

Go Twins.... Harvey Harvey Harvey...... grin.gif

Big game. I think the winner of this game wins the series. 5-3 Twins. Bonser goes 5+ with help from the Bullpen. Twins light up Esteban early only to see him settle in. Rincon gives up a homer with hopefully nobody on base. Twins get a insurance run agst Kennedy in the 7th or 8th. Nathan makes it intersting in the end only to strike out Chavez as the tying run is on base.

Santana is annoyed with the lack of Twinkie offense. He pinch hits for Morneau in the bottom of the eleventh and breaks up Oaklands no-hitter. Yea baby, walk-off dinger for Yo!

Twins 1-0

PierBridge

Its not that I want the Twins to lose,they ask for predictions and that is mine.As of late it seems they are a little short on hitting and without a doubt clutch hitting.

Talk about doing well,Jeter went 5/5.Now is the time you have to pick up your game.

Yesterday they went 0/8 by the eight with risp.Hard to win games doing that every now and then.

With all this said,they will have a great day as that is how it usually goes.

GO TWINS smile.gif

Will the Twins learn from yesterdays mistakes? If not, they lose 5-4. Bats need to hit and Gardy needs to pull his head out of his @&%*& and make some solid decisions or this series is over.

Im hoping that the young guys had the first play-off game jitters, and today they will return to form

twins 6 A's 4

I agree as soon as Castillo learns how to bunt like he has thru the whole season...and Jason Bartlett re-learns how to run the bases we should be alright...oh and Crain needs to learn not to throw a a belt high fast ball just off the inside corner to the Biggest Blackest Baseball player in the league.....uhhhhhh just the thought of the big hurt batting erks me! wink.gif

Well, I said 5 to 3 yesterday so lets go out on a limb with-

Twins 5

A's 3

I think it's time to put some runs on the board.

Twins 9

A's 4

NostraDuffus has spoken. cool.gif

I'm soooooooooo with Duffman.

Let's settle down. The first game jitters should be gone now. Patience boys, patience at the plate. Take the pitcher deeper into the count.

Twins 8

A's 3

I am looking for a win today, yesterdays game to me just left me and the Twins a little bit on the short end. Series is not already lost, that is why they play best of 5 so the best team plays on. Give the Twins a chance, lots of first time experience going on here, Let them settle down and enjoy playing in front of 45,000 plus and playoff atmosphere. Think positive here, what's that line? you dance with who you came with.. Let Gardy manage, there are a lot of teams watching not playing..Enjoy the game..

Well lets see, Yesterday according to most of metro tv and radio shows the Twins were a lock with Santana going, I heard guarantee all day Monday. Today with the not so touted Bonsor going, I don't hear the guarantees, so I'm picking the Twins 6-4.

The Twins have played better all year with there backs to the wall--I say 6 to 3 Twins.

Here we go again. 2-0 so far and the boys just arn't hitting.

Cmon guys, hit the ball!!!!!

At least they're taking better at-bats today...I lost hope early with the wild swings against Zito yesterday, they're more patient & hitting the ball hard today. They need to start hitting some holes soon, tho.

runners on, need a big hit to get some runs.....

same result as yesterday I really hope we get some runs today, going 0-2 is not what we need. Although the twins have overcome bigger things, lets not get there

guess they heard our requests lol...still along way to go, atleast its a new ball game now

lets go twins, man I wish I was there!

Back to back ding dongs baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep em coming fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Hunter might have just cost us the game, no need to dive for that ball with two outs and Reyes pitching confused.gifmad.gif

Ah crap!! Do I hear a rather large lady starting to warm up her voice confused.gif

We need our bats BIG TIME!!

Following online at work, so I was wondering if it was a "Roof ball" or if Hunter tried to snag one and it got past....just not smart baseball.

What's Mauer's LOB count up to??

Tried to dive, not even close. Probably one of the stupidest decisions I have ever seen in baseball. The situation did not call for it.

It was a low sinking liner to short center. Hunter came in hard and it looked like he realized too late that he was coming in too fast to make any other play than dive for it. He was 2 feet off from the ball, not even close. The ball rolled all the way to the wall and Hunter just sat on the turf as the guy rounded the bases.