• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

what kind of bow you use??

jbtwins24

Just bought a Ross this year and I drive a Chevy. Love 'em both.

Now I just have to find a deer to cooperate!

I agree it does not matter what bow you use, but I just replaced my old bow with a new Bowtech and find I want to shoot the bow every chance I get.

I drive a chevy

• 3 weeks later...

I coughed up the dough for the Switchback XT and love it. It seems I get a new bow every 5 years or so. I took the Matthews challenge and if I hadn't, I would still be shooting my Parker Ultra light. Oh, and a Chevy too.

My BowTech rides 'shotgun' in my Chevy pickup. ...There are other types of bows other than BowTech??? confused.gifgrin.gif

I'm with matthothand - there are companies besides Bowtech that make bows? And, on the same note, there are companies besides Chevy that make trucks?

Switchback XT and Ford S-crew for me. I enjoy both...but willing to try/buy others down the line.

im using an older mid 90's york bow that my dad won at some banquit, its gray coumpound set at 58lbs shooting easton alum gamegetter2's, older bow but it shoots good, shot a small 6pt with it 3 weeks ago but lost the blood trail and never found it frown.gif

Yeah right Tom,

Have you seen that bick buck running around behind your house lately? He wanders through my neighborhood too. Have yet to see just heard about him.

I shoot 2006 Fred Bear Instinct I like the shortness ecspecially coming from an old PSE.

Myself I shoot a Hoyt V-tec and have had P.S.E. Hoyt and P.S.E and I think an old Jennings before those. What amazes me is what they cost new and how they are worth next to nuthin when you want to trade up!