• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was on Tetonka mid-last week & had a blast catching nice bass & a couple of pike. Wish I could say the same for today, pretty slow for the most part few bass (small), not enough wind & too warm & sunny for my liking, but it beat working! wink.gif T.O., I saw your truck at the landing I assume that was you I saw & talked to a bit.(actually I think I talked to your friend/client). If you saw someone attempting to retrieve a lure from a tree that was me! I told my son there aren't any fish up there! grin.gif Did you have much luck? L2f

Yes, that was me. Sorry I didn't say "hi" but I was taking off a fish. smirk.gif That was my client who said "hi". We got on a great multi-species bite of 'eyes, slab crappies, bull 'gills and even a few jumbo perch. I'll post a separate report for more information.

Well I haven't been out to Tetonka lately, but I'm heading out there now to pitch some cranks. We'll see what happens. I'll update when I get home.

I only caught one fish on Thursday night and it was kind of a suprise. I pulled up an 18 inch smallmouth bass about 3 hours after sunset- Kind of a rarity on Tetonka. As for my girlfriend, she caught a yellow bullhead. One might say things are a little slow out there right now, I'll give it another week and see if it has turned on yet. Water temp was 58 degrees.

The bite on Tetonka is far from slow. Keep searchin' and you will be rewarded. smirk.gif