• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• DonkeyHodey
      I emailed them too. This proposal is an absolutely terrible precedent...   The lake is "sick" but instead of trying to clean/sterilize those coming out of the lake, the idea is to limit ONLY those who need to park in the public lot at the boat access while utilizing the lake...   In comparison, If I happen to be sick with the flu, the standard practice would be to try to limit my exposing others (i.e. put a mask on me...)--not to force only those I don't like to wear masks...
    • ANYFISH2
      A group of 3 small Jakes were out and about this morning.  Not very big birds at all.
    • JBMasterAngler
      To my surprise, I seen people ice fishing at  the mouth of the Lester, French, and Knife rivers early Monday morning. Will be interesting to see what things look like when I go back that way tomorrow evening.
    • dnovak
      ^^ Some heavy flowing water in the town of Big falls doesn't mean the whole river is busting loose does it?  I don't recall either of the forks ever letting loose before the river is even open at Birchdale.  Although you never know what the river will throw at you... (I did also see the video)
    • Luzaich
      Bigfork river is breaking loose as we speak 
    • Borch
      I emailed these 5 individuals as well on Friday.   No response yet.
    • monstermoose78
      It sure was nice to get out and I caught a lot of fish so I was happy !!
    • delcecchi
      Looks like a total stupid boondoggle.   I can get their seal, go fish mille lacs, and then go launch in one of their lakes with full live wells and a bunch of water sloshing in the bilge and be perfectly legal so far as the AIS inspection is concerned.     Yeah, plot to discourage the outsiders from playing on "their" lakes.      Post is still probably in the wrong place.  
    • Borch
      I'd be surprised if Long and Hope didn't experience a die off too if Elizabeth had some.
    • ANYFISH2
      Every year is different, but it seems it usually goes about 10 days after It opens passed Frontier.  Longer if temps stay in low 40s and freezes at night and shorter if it warms quick with rain.   Rain by itself can dirty the river enough to slow the bite.  Have seen it a couple of times.