• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Sportland_Bait

Feeding Frenzy 09-29

Sportland_Bait

Yesterday was by far the best day on Gull this fall. Most everyone we talked to yesterday that was walleye hunting out there on Gull was catching fish. Lots of fish, including a number of big fish. Fish were caught through the entire lake north and south and from a variety of depths from 14 to the low 30s. Chubs were the ticket whether it was Redtails or creek chubs. Lets hope it continues for the rest of the week.

On a side note. I spent a morning up on the Whitefish chain a couple of days ago. It was a little tough for me. I'm sure that some folks found a good bite but I know that I struggled. We did catch a couple in 25 feet on redtails. Typically this time of the year that lake is much better. I think I'll stick to a few other lakes, until I hear a better report from up there.

Enjoy the week, it looks like a good one.

Jason Erlandson

Sportland_Bait

The bite continues. What an awesome day. The Twins take over 1st and the walleyes are feeding up on Gull. Today we found our fish from 24-30 feet. Bigger chubs on a rig were the ticket. There are also some big fish cruising shallow water, right up in the weeds, 10 feet.

Enjoy this weather while it lasts and Go Twins!

Jason Erlandson

rockyhook

Yesterday was an awesome day! Warm weather, peaking leave color, Twins Magic, and great fishing, all that was missing was a catch or two by a Vikes receiver to make it a perfect weekend. Anyway my fishing budy and I had a very good AM on Gull, we landed 18 eyes and a few perch. We kept 8 14"-17" eyes and were done catching by about 9. Redtails on shorter rigs were the ticket. Man it's hard getting back to work on Mondays!

Sportland_Bait

Great Report!

Jason Erlandson