• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I.C,E Events??

Dan Brelje

I just might try and make the East Sunberg event. I have been working in the Benson area I might be able to make it if I am still in the area.

I'll let you know. I don't have alot of free time durning the week though.

This should be a great winter season.I plan on making 7 events right now and I am working on maybe making 2 more.

wish I had the time to make 7 events!! witha lil onr born in sept he takes up most of my time..Thats ok thoug becuz i will bet my life he will be a future fisherman!! smile.gif

Tim,I was in that same position 30 years ago.Now with the boy grown,I can get away a fair amount.In time it will happen.This past weekend I stayed home and carved pumkins with the grandkids instead of bow hunting and it was a better time doing that. smile.gif