• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

GB will be fighting it out with MN for 2nd

Down to Earth

Take a look at that guys picture and tell me he didn't just leave the bar after a weekend long "Old Style" bender. grin.gif

After reading the article my guess would be he wrote that piece at the peak of that "Old Style" bender. wink.gif

Holy Smokes I think that drunk hillbilly was even trying to be serious when he wrote that drivel. Wow, wonder what its like waking up without the burden of reality in your life...

Yeah... you guys really can't be serious. The Pack lost to the Bears by 26 points. That really wasn't a game, more like an unmerciful beating. The Vikes made it a game and lost it in the end by 3 points. Really not a comparison between the two. Chris Havel probably shouldn't drink before he writes his articles.