• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Launcher rest w/ blazers

UNIT

Anyone have problems shooting blazers (w/ right helical) with laucher style rests? Have read that shooting helical fletching may have problems with this style rest.

You may or may not have fletching clearance problems. Only one way to find out, and that is try it. It will also depend on how hard an offset you throw into it as well.

I shot a launcher style rest a few years ago.. and have since moved on to a drop away for the reason you mentioned.. fletching clearance!

I will have to try them out to see how things go.

Thanks for the information and the reply. I have been a long time reader of the posts and have found them to be very helpful in many topic areas. Only recently have I started to parcitipate actively. It is good to be able to come to a site like this and get reputable information from experienced people.

Thanks

UNIT