• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hi

fishpike4life

Hi, I'm new to the fishing minnesota forums. I'm currently from St. Cloud. I've been fishing mille lacs for a few years, but was just wondering, when it comes to night fishing in the fall, the presentations are fairly straight forward, but is rocky reef worth checking out? I'm looking to take my dad up a few days after the next full moon on the 4th. info is appreciated, thanks.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

All the rock reefs will hold fish at some point. Rocky reef is one of the good ones that will get plenty of pressure. Just beware that the NE end(as well as a couple spots in the middle) is very shallow this year. Motors can and will go bump in the night.

Don't be afrraid to checkout some of the St. Cloud lakes this time of year as well. They eyes are going on several of them as well. The size isn't as consistently large as Mille Lacs but there are lots of good fish to be had as well as some trophies.

Have Fun!