• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Smeds

FOR SALE: 2001 Warrior V177 Falcon SC. 2005 Honda BF135 4-stroke with SS props (2) and Honda Marine white face gauges. Minn Kota 65AP, 24V. Upgraded batteries & trays from 27 series to 31 series Trojans (2). Dual-Pro (2) bank 10A charger. Four (4) seats, added extra pedestal on back platform. Bow & Stern livewells, stern baitwell. Built-in cooler in front of console. Rod lockers port & starboard. KeelGuard color-matched keel protector. Powerwinch 24’ class electric anchor winch on bow. Lowrance LMS332 color Sonar/GPS with Navionics chip on console, Lowrance X102 color sonar on bow (both on Ram mounts). Raymarine 54 VHF radio with Shakespeare 4’ little giant galaxy antenna. Ritchie compass. AM/FM Stereo with two (2) speakers. Warrior Trail custom bunk trailer with spare tire. Transom tie-downs, Swivl-eze transom saver for outboard, & Warrior cover for boat. Awesome boat, but I have permission to upgrade if I sell! $18,750 or best offer. Additional photos available, link to one (1) photo below.

Tom Smedley

Hayward, Wisconsin

smeds at cheqnet dot net

http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warrior01uu1.jpg

Smeds

bump ... anyone interested in at least an offer?

Smeds

bump ttt

Smeds

ttt confused.gif

Smeds

ttt

Corey Bohn

[Note from Admin] Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you

Smeds

bump again! Just added a 10,000 micron external fuel-water filter, and replaced both livewell pumps. About to put away for the winter! frown.gif

GatorBait

Beautiful boat, if I had the change I'd be on my way up north right now to take it off your hands. GL with the sale, not sure why it isn't gone already.

Smeds

Thanks Gator. I'm kinda suprised too. The boat/motor/trailer lists for about $17,700 on Nada Guides, and I've got about $3,000 of rigging on it! Wrong time of year I guess.

Smeds

T.T.T.

Smeds

Anyone thinking about an open water rig yet?

Smeds

spring is just around the corner cool.gif

SupaMan

Beautiful Boat!

izzy150

Looks like it is great shape! Justa couple of bucks out my range.

Smeds

I've been getting some interest ... wish an FM'er would purchase! grin.gif

Badger_55

sweet boat, but little bit different than my 14' wit a 15hp on it. I am looking to upgrade to a very nice rig but don't know if I could go that high.

PDOGG

pictures please pdogg56001@yahoo.com is there any warranty left on the motor.

Smeds

Pdogg ... email with pictures sent! grin.gif

Smeds

Here are a couple of pics for everyone (now that I know how to post a pic)

[image]DSC_0031.jpg[/image]

[image]DSC_0002.jpg[/image]

Smeds

$18,500.

basssmasher*

if I had 18,500 i'd run away from home!! lol Nice rig though

caj99

What is the beam width and do you know th overall length and does the trailer have a swing tounge

thanks

Smeds

Beam is 83". Length of boat is 17'7". The trailer does not have a swing tongue, but the tongue doesn't stick out too far past the bow of the boat (probably 18-24"). Add the motor in the back, I would guess overall length is right around 21'. Google Warrior Boats ... they still make the V177 Falcon, it will give you a better idea of what features and specs the boat has.

bturck

Smeds: Stopped to talk to David today. I've done business with them for over 25 years and had never met them. So I stopped in after the Dr appt. He told me your rig is for sale, so I pulled it up. Wow, this is a nice rig. You should not have a problem moving it now that open water appears to be a reality again. Someone is going to get one helluva a nice rig. Hope it goes quick so you can get the new toy rigged up. How was the sporstsmans show? I'll bet you found lots of new goodies down there. Heard you were coming up today. Talk soon, Bill

Smeds

Dave filled me in with regards to your knee ... hope it ends up just a sprain and nothing else. The show was fun ... lots of good deals to look over. I now know what I will upgrade to if I get the chance! Thanks for taking a look.