• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Oct 21st - 22nd trophy hunt only or shoot up to 3 doe

tjm

Email me at tjmalaskan at yahoo (Contact Us Please)

This is a free hunt once you arrive at my house except for your meals/drinks.You need a valid bow buck lic plus what ever doe tags for the amount you want to shoot .This will be a trophy hunt for a 140 class buck or larger.

Conditions are

#1 i get to use any and all filming footage plus photos

#2 you dont shoot any buck smaller without my ok

#3 you can shoot up to 3 doe

#4 This dont give you permission to hunt this land without me

#5 you need corn camo)This hunt will be off of a corn ladder stand.Most shots will be less then 13 yards if given 1(IF your my size i have extra camo)

#6 No smoking while hunting,in my truck or in the hunting shack

#7 you get up when i do be on a stand no later then 1 hour before day break

#8 There will be 1 buck that is off limits if he is still walking by then anything else over 140 is good to go unless it's a 130 class 8 pointer and you want to shoot it

I will put your name in a hat if more then 1 person e-mails me and pick 1 name.Info i need from you is age,how many years you have bow hunted and your location. I'll post the user name in here and send you the rest of the info.I'm located in Owatonna you must get here friday night (Oct 20th) no later then 11pm

Few things you need

Sleeping bag & pillow

Rubber boots

Clothes to use what ever the weather may consist of

Change of good clothes

About $50.00 food/drinks ect..unless your old enough to drink and we go out then what ever amount you think you'll need

means to get your deer back from my house to where ever you live if we get lucky enough to tag 1 or more.What ever you shoot is your tag/deer.

Depending on how the rest of are group does i might offer a late season hunt.I need footage/pictures.This hunt would be the last few days of the season or depending on if everyone else fills there buck tags prior

So if your interested in this hunt please let me know in the e-mail.This can be a very cold hunt.You will need white camo plus corn camo.All depends on how much snow if any.You will also need lots of foot/hand warmers 16 per day so 32 total at 12 hours each.Be able to come on a short notice if we fill the last of are tags a couple days before

Your tag is your tag.No one will shoot a deer for you

If you have any ?'s or doubts just ask (Extreme)user name in here

He basicaly had no idea what i was like except phone convo's with each other.I'm sure he can fill in the blanks.The buck hunting should be heating up by then.I would offer the next weekend better hunting but i'm sure Extreme wants those days to himself

This sucks! I didn't get drawn for Ripley on first weekend so this would be a awesome alternative. It sounds like a blast but that is the weekend I am having our fall ATV ride. I would definately be interested in a late season hunt if you do it. I have snow camo already for yote hunting. The corn camo I could always pick up. A man can never have enough camo you know.

Well tjm there was my chance and even without paying for it, JOKING!, I will be in Ireland that week so good luck guys, and i am sure you will have a great time.

Sounds interesting but I'll be heading for South Dakota that day for the pheasant opener!!!

Good luck!

tjmalaskan (at) yahoo dot com

Sorry guys i guess i needed to clear a few things up before i could make a post like this..All is good to go and i got a couple e-mails already.I'll pick a FM member on sunday night when i return from hunting.

Maybe i'll get a chance to try out the new camera on something nice

sent an email about the late season. I have a special metro area hunt on the Oct. weekend where the rules are almost the same.

Few people have asked why would i take someone i dont know to my hunting land

Well for starters i guess i'm 1 who thinks this site is a great thing for many people.So i figured by giving something back to this site is a plus

I have lots of land to hunt.Some land other hunters are able to hunt as well.Like i said before,my range is about a 100 miles.I cant hunt it all every year but i'm going to show myself to the farmer so he knows i'm still hunting it.Some of my best land i know for a fact no one else is able to hunt it.Thats 1 reason why there are big bucks but the main reason is a few people got to close to the bucks off his land and spooked them right on over to me.They had no idea how close they set up on him and now he's in my front yard

So if you were to come back to an area i hunt oh well.Good portion of it is off limits the rest is i just happen to see that buck while headed to a spot i have permission to hunt and i get the ok to hunt that buck this year.More big deer out there then 1 thinks.You just got to put a few hours in and look out the side window

Also i'm looking at maybe learning something from this person as much as me showing this person how i hunt corn fields.Who knows maybe this person will get a buck of a life time.Put a smile on my face just as much as 1 on them

I also lost a good friend/hunting partner the other day.Over something stupid.One can only give so much then ask a small fav for 5 months then 3 weeks in advance a set date and he made other plans day before and left me with an hour or so to do a days work enough to piss me off.So i have a few days to spare

TJM, Yea I know its sad, and stupid...It would of only taken a hour- hour and a half. I told you the NIGHT BEFORE that I had plans at noon.So we would have to do it in the morning, And you never called!!!!!!!!!

But anyways thanks for all the good times smile.gif