• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

All Season License Question

SartellMN

I am confused by this license. I am going to bow hunt, then use the license during regular firearm season. It appears that I can take two does and one buck (so long as the does are archery). This does not make sense to me because if I just bought a bow license, I would only take one deer of either sex . If I were to then buy a firearms license, I could only take a buck. Am I right in thinking the DNR is authorizing taking 2 does by archery in areas where you otherwise only get one either-sex deer (without drawing additional permits)?

I am pretty sure you can shoot your does anywhere in the state, because there isnt any bonus tags for bowhunting, but if choose to shoot during the regular season it depends on where you are. You might have had to appy for the bonus permit or it may be ok, depending on what zone you are in. I dont have to worry in my zone, but i think thats the right.Someone else might be certain.