• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

3 year quest is over!!!!

realtower

Wow what a great weekend for bow hunting! I think this is a way to pump you guys up a little. On Sat. night on one of our food plots my cousin had a group on nine bucks in the small field but only three were 2.5 they need another year the rest were small. On Sun. in another food plot my other cousing and uncle were trying for a buck we have watched grow for three years and finly got the oppertunity to take him on film. There were four bucks and five does in the field when he got the shot. two small ones were fighting and the two big ones were just feeding. both were about the same size but he new that the ten point was High Tower. At thirty yards he shot a spitfire through the heart and the huge buck only went about 70 yard and the was the end of his legacy. Hope all of you have been as lucky and lets start see the pics!

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/8256/bryansbuck002wy1.th.jpg

Congrats and a very nice buck indeed.Hard to tell from the angle but I would guess you might have shot a buck that would make Pope&Young books.

He is a high 140s buck so I should hope so. we have his matching set on sheds from last year and a he would have been about 140 so he put on alot of mass and tine length. The pic does dot do him justice. Lets try agian

bryansbuck002an6.th.jpg

Wow! Good deer, congratulations! Its fun early in the year when those bachelor groups are hanging out together. Sounds like you guys have a honey hole for the next couple of years at least.

What a great animal.You must be PUMPED!!!

What time did you see them come out? What time was he shot?

Thanks!

Makes me want to cut out of work a little early. wink.gif

Right on man! Gotta feel good to close the deal after that long. Way to stay with it and congratulations!