• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Can you stand another locator question?

John Mickish

Question

I was just wondering what you guys are running for locators and what you wish you where running?

15 answers to this question

x-15, 97 and 87. Marcum LX-3 when out for Crappies.

I want to put a 26c on the dash and move the 15 to the bowmount. My back pay needs to get here soon!

LCX26,332,FL-18 and the old bottom line 5300.

I donno for now I'm prety happy with the units but the new larger screen Lowrance units would be a nice thing to have

I am running two LCX-15mt's in my boat. I love them. With the LakeMaster chip they are great to fish with.

I guess if money was no object I would probably go with a LCX-110C in back and a LCX-26C up front. Or maybe just two 26's.

I just bought another LakeMaster chip about two weeks ago. It works great with that. I know some of the newer Navionics Premium chips won't work with it.

Question on what might be termed "primitive cool..."

does anyone have, or know where to find online a good tutorial how to use a Lowrance Green Box? one came with the boat I just bought, and I've never used a flasher before.

thanks~

Grant

I think I'm in the minority, but I'm running a Humminbird 585c on the bow, an X37tx on the dash.

I say minority because I don't see alot about Humminbird locators on here, but I thouroghly enjoy mine.

Lowrance LCX-25C dash, 350A and LX-5 on the bow. I would love to have another 25C on the bow, but then again...I mostly stare at the Marcum. grin.gif

I currently have a Lowrance LMS480 on the console.. and a Lowrance X19 on the bow...

IF money were no object I would like either a Lowrance LCX25C on the bow OR I really like the looks of the Hummingbird 987C, that looks like one sweet unit!!!! I would also like a GPS up front... so if I replace my Console unit, I would put the LMS480 on the bow.

I use a Lowrance X-51 on my console and X67C on the bow troller. I have a portable hand-held GPS I use for my lake maps. I also have land contour maps for the GPS which I use for hunting, 4-wheeling, and other land-based activities.

Bob

Humminbird 777c2 at the console and a Fishmark 480 or Clearwater Classic 2EL on the bow. Garmin Map76 and Lowrance H2O gpses at the console. The H2O has the Lakemaster MN chip and the Garmin is for setting virtual markers with its 20 foot zoom capabilities.

I just came across the manual for my green box. Leave an email addy and I can scan and send you the pages. It's only about 8 pages.

X-125 and a Vexlar FL-8 on the bow, X-125 on the console, GlobalMap 3300 for the GPS. What would I really, really, want? Well a Northstar 8000i would do nicely but how to fit all that stuff into my Lund?