• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Chuckie's birthday?????? Well, you're finally catching up to me. I'll be in the area this weekend....will probably be cattin' around Saturday night. Most likely will end up at the usual spot for coldies. Will have to get you a birthday bump!

I am headed up soon too.

No idea if I'll get to town or what, but could be likely.

Oh yea, Happy Bday Nerveball!

Happy B-Day Chuck from me and the wife. If we see ya tonight I promise she won't pull your chair out but she might spank ya if she has to many tequilas. ooo.gif

Just got a call from the Birthday boy. He was on the runway at a modeling show in Fargo, displaying the new 2007 A & F outdoor wear. Look for it in a fish shelter near you.... grin.gif

Sorry, bub, the Jerky in me made me do it. grin.gif

Thanks guys...

I have an alibi to those allegations Gissert....I WAS on Jerky's spot fishing and it was absolutely fantastic walleye....the fish were biting bare hooks for cripes sakes!! shocked.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

....wish you would have seen it jerky! blush.gifblush.gif

MercMan, Tim is my alibi witness....he discovered that tactic after getting sick of hooking bait constantly. smirk.gif

westb...don't remind me of that fine moment... crazy.gif lol