• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Jesse Crain=POO POO

SledNeck

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SledNeck

• UdeLakeTom

• greebs

• tisosy11

• 8 months later...

[PoorWordUsage] [PoorWordUsage] on you Mr Crain. Granted 3rd base Ump was partially to blame. But pitch-craack, pitch-craaack, pitch-craaack, COM' ON!?!

[PoorWordUsage] [PoorWordUsage] on you Mr Crain. Granted 3rd base Ump was partially to blame. But pitch-craack, pitch-craaack, pitch-craaack, COM' ON!?!

Ummmm, did you notice EVERYONE was getting hammered last night. It happens.

ummmmm with Crains ERA at 7.20 it seems it has happened alittle more than just lastnight!!!

Last night inflated that ERA. He's only given up runs in 3 of 10 outings. Yes, they've been multiple runs in those outings, but jeez, it's early. He throws in the mid 90's, let's not ship him out just yet. No, I'm not a huge fan of his, but he's thrown some awesome innings for us over the years, I'd like to think there's still some of that in there.

I couldn't resist bringing it back. This thread came to mind after the second lazer beam hit to the wall. Then I went numb after the third and actually changed the channel. This is something I rarely do, but I couldn't bear it anymore.

I do agree with Donbo that we pretty much fell apart, especially after the blown call on Span's out & bobble. It's not like Neshek helped us any with loading the bases and plunking Cabrera to lose the lead.

Crain has taken weeks off my lifespan over the years from watching him pitch. He is complete garbage! sick

pretty typical of jesse tonight, he needed to get three outs and got two. wasn't a terrible outing but it was a pressure situation and he again didn't come through. he got the equivalent of butera and punto out but couldn't get span out.

I don't blame him for the loss, I thought he pitched pretty well to get the first two outs. Burnett was responsible for the runners on all bases but who really knows what would have happened if Crain came in the inning to start with!

As much as I'd love to blame crain for the loss, it's more butera's fault! hitless in 5 AB's including the game ending double play with bases loaded. As far as pitchers go...guerrier and burnett were the guys to blame tonight.

I cant believe that Gardy still puts him out there in any impotant situation and it still suprises me that after years of jesse crain failing over and over we cant find someone to replace him. We've got to have someone in the minors that unlike crain can at least keep their era under 10.

That one I cant blame on Crain, he came into a horrible situation and almost got out of it. The blame needs to go on the Twins offense and their inability to get a hit with the bases loaded.

I agree, the offense scores runs early, and have 8 hits in 3.1 inninis (SPELLING), then do absolutly nothing. all I have to say is, mauer better not play sunday, if he does play, why not him hit for butera in the 11th?

agree that this one doesn't fall on crain but he's also not the guy you want to rely on to bail out another pitcher. he's pretty much lights out when he's in the game and they are either ahead or behind by 4+ runs but you put him in a pressure situation and he doesn't come through in a bunch of cases. those mop up games that he pitches in help to keep his era from approaching double figures.

The problem is with Majeres being out we have only one semi proven lefty in the pen and he was unable to come in against the Left handed batter.

Can't blame Crain who looked lights out again for 2 batters and just couldn't get the 3rd guy.

The sadest thing is that this jesse crain thread is 4 years running! He still equals the same thing he did 4 years ago.

The sadest thing is that this jesse crain thread is 4 years running! He still equals the same thing he did 4 years ago.

and what's even sadder is that he's been paid how many MILLIONS of dollars by this team in the last four years? we are in the wrong business boys.

haha something needs to be done with that dude loose the game crain thats what i think when i see him come in the game

More like neck-strain-Crain the way the ball is getting hit off him.