• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

message for Fish and Fowl

tearin' lips

G-man,

Hows school going bud! Lost your number when my phone died so I will have to get it from my parents. Anyhow, have you been west of good ole' I Falls. I am thinking about coming up either this weekend or early on the 22nd for some honker hunting, Just wondering if the indus area has been getting torn up like it did last year. If I don't make it up in time(depends on my job) I am going to go shoot some ruffies! Looking forward to duck season!

Take Care Bud...Good Luck Hunting This Weekend! grin.gif

Hey Bill,

Haven't been West much besides LF so not sure what it's been like so far. Seems to be a lot of geese around in general, just a matter of the right place at the right time. I have been hunting grain on the Canadian side in some private fields about 1 hr. NW of emo. Headin up there again this weekend for honkers and mallards.

Good luck this weekend, if you don't make it up shoot some chickens!