• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
mitch

Who was it?

mitch

I was at a cross country meet in Faribault tonight and I saw a green ford truck with Fishing Minnesota and Hotspot outdoors decals on the doors. Who was it?

Paul Waldowski

That would have had to be the infamous Rick laugh.gif

Valv

Yep, that was THE BOSS himself !!!!!!

mitch

Wow I was in the vicinity of the man himself. Thanks Rick you do a great job on this website. I am addicted to it.

nofishfisherman

Was that the Fairbault Invitational held on one of the local golf courses? I ran there in high school a few times. My senior year it was about 95 degrees with high humidity and we had runners dropping like flies. A few were carted off the course and brought to area hospitals. Not alot of fond memories of that course. That last year there almost did me in. I must have drank a gallon of water from bottles that were tossed to me as I ran and it didn't seem to do a bit of good. I was always a track man myself anyways.

Rick

That was me. It was run at Alexander Faribault Park. My daughter was in it and I must have run a mile myself trying to encourage and then get ahead, encourage some more etc.

I'm very proud of her and her long distance running. I received a call from John of Fishing the Wildside and had to ask him if he minded talking on Monday as I was on the run myself trying to get in place for her smile.gif