• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Honda Generator-- eu1000i---*SOLD*

I have a Honda Generator that I bought new 3 years ago and haven't used it much. It runs perfect (it's a Honda), starts every time on first or second pull. This works great for powering up a fish house, camping, or charging boat batteries if no source of electricity is around, etc. Maintenance is easy. I make sure I run it for about 30 minutes once a month. Email me for pictures, or call for more info. $490. [email protected] or 952-857-1948, thanks.

Awesome generator, super quite......thats a good deal.

Do you have the DC charging cable? or the cover?

Thanks Pier....

I didn't buy the DC charging cable since I have an on-board charging system in my boat for the batteries which works out great with the generator. I do have a camo cover for it, but it doesn't fit that well. Pics have been sent to all those who replied. Let me know if you want to take a look at it and run it. It would be a handy little thing to power up a deer shack this fall. I still have the manual also which shows how to do all the maintenance.