• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Well I pulled my boat home for the season!! I tired going out Saturday, but was just too rough for my 18ft 1976 Starcraft!! I kept boat at my brothers in Hermentown, so didnt have to pull up every weekend, but with work getting busy in fall, and hunting seasons coming up just dont have time to go anymore, I wish i did. So till next year I guess, good luck to everyone who still can, keep me or us posted. Hey one last question?? Do you guys use the smelt, sucker thing all summer up there? or is it certain times of year?? Thanks

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

The lake will still be there next year. Hopefully the surface fishing will be a little longer next spring.

I usually don't start fishing meat till the lakers go deep and on the bottom.

Thanks again for info!! Just wished lived closer to lake and able to fish more often, other than just weekends!!! So when lakers go deep normally around August??