• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Carpet replacement

MuskyRookie

Question

My 16 ft 93 Northwood is still in great shape but the carpet is pretty well shot. It is literally falling apart in some areas. Does anyone have any recommendations for where I can get this replaced in the Twin Cities metro area?

I don't have a large budget but am willing to assist someone who knows what they are doing to save some money.

9 answers to this question

If you want to DIY, then check with Valv for carpet. It's way better than the stuff at Menards. If you want someone to do it for you and your on a budget, maybe we can work something out. We've had customers before who do alot of the disassembly and stuff themselves and it usually works out to something that we both are happy with.

Valv,

I need light gray, I also have blue carpet but that is in good shape. I plan on recarpeting about half of my boat. What do you have in stock?

Darn, I only have burgundy, I have a large roll for $ 50.00.

That's only color I have, sorry.

Quote:

Gander has a 6'x 22' rolls for $120.

I picked one this weekend in Lakeville 30 percent off all boating supplys. "not sure if the sale ended or not"

I think I paid $84 it's good carpet.... grin.gif

Yeah, thats some nice stuff. I used it in my boat. I was gonna buy from Cabelas but it was cheaper at Gander and I didnt have to order it.