• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Stabilizers?

birdswacker

I bought a new fred bear intinct bow. I shoot 70#s and am getting a slight vibration when I shoot. How do you know what stabilizer to use? I beleive this will get rid of the vibration? Any info would be great.

Try the limb saver S-Coil, they're really good at takin out the vibrations in your riser. For even better proformance get the S-Coil with the modular stabilizer

Look into the STS. It is a rubber ended rod with a dampener that screws in facing the string. The rubber end of the rod touches the string when it is fired stopping the string and minimizes vibration when you shoot the bow. I have an s-coil stabilizer and a STS. I think the STS makes much more of a difference on my setup.

I have got the fuse. It does a very good job on taking out the vibration because of the little dampeners all around it. Mine is 6in and i cant shoot my bow unless it is on there.