• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The great Boof Bonser!

Trainman

Rookie Bonser pitched a quality 1-run game today. I'm liking this guy more and more I see him play. Its nice to see the Twins win a 2-1 game, with someone other than Santanna on the mound. Let's get some more runs going!

Lets give Mr. White a pat on the back for a timely 2 run homer to...Got to keep scratching away till things come back together again.

I'm liking what I think our top 4 in the rotation will be. Boof and Garza are getting good work this season and it should only help them for next. Add Santana and Liriano to the mix and that is a solid 1-4 rotation. Now if we could just find a 5th. Maybe Baker will develop into one.

A very nice outing for Boof again. He was able to pitch seven innings which takes some of the pressure off of the bullpen. I unfortunately have to watch most of the games on ESPN gamescast which can be very frustrating. The last at bat of the game the screen said incoming pitch has been hit into play for a couple of minutes. I was just hoping that that incoming pitch was not hit out of reach if you know what I mean. Thankfully, it was not. A couple of minutes is a long time to hold your breath by the way. wink.gif

All you Twin fans be careful about wishing for the greatest rotation since ? (O's or A's or ???). That was the same tune Windy was singing last year about his now 3rd pl staff.