• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hunter

8-Ball

Bases loaded-here he comes...watched the first pitch go by! 2nd pitch-popped out to catcher confused.gif

Yeah, it looked like he was as upset as we all were..

Don't give up on him or the Twins. I think we may have looked past the Royals a little. That was a mistake.

The Royals have been playing better as of late and really throughout the season they go on runs where they play good ball. They have done this same thing to other teams over the last few months. We'll get through it.

Its time to dump this bum his stock is only going to go down throw in that injury prone Stewart and maybe we can get somebody for him I know I know hes got 20 somehting homers but most of them come when were up by seven runs we all can see he has lost a step or more out in the field it really is time to get rid of this bum.

Just for fun Mitty why don't you tell us who you don't think is a bum on the Twins roster. There has to be someone.

I am just guessing you are not a Twins fan, who do you cheer for?

Hey Fish always have been and always will be a Twins fan just trying to keep these MILLION dollar babies in check I could pat them on the back every day like the rest of this board but if I did that then you wouldnt have anything to write about and wouldnt that be boring its o.k. to be a little different from the rest of the pack oh by the way for what Radke gets paid and we might as well throw Hunter in there too they are still over paid BUMS.