• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Archery season

Is anyone looking forward to the archery opener?? I will be hunting the North Dakota opener this weekend.Looks like the temps will be good.I hope the rain and high winds stay away.

This gets to be a tough time of the year with the great fall fishing,deer hunting, upland birds and waterfowl to be had.Before you know it,it will be hard water fishing season.

too early to even think about hunting lee. No fun swatting misquitos all the time... Give me a good hard freeze or at least something like that to get me to thinking fall before I really get to thinking about hunting. I still can't believe summer is almost over!

North Dakota is dry and the bugs will be few.If bad I just put my bug tamer on and then no problem.Cool weather this weekend and few bugs will make a great weekend.I will be thinking about you Jeff while I am hunting.I have not sent you that elk call yet but it is packaged up and all I need to do is ship it and it will be soon.

Where abouts you go in ND Lee? The better half is from around Valley City area. Some big deer up that way, her bro-in-law got a dandy 175" deer last year and won the big buck contest with it for a free mount. He and I go out driving around with the binos and spotting scopes quite often when we are up there visiting...

Lawdog,

I visit Valley City every year for work. Each time, I make special point to stop into that little gun shop and BS with the owner. He is a nice guy and I can tell he has years and years of experience.

I hunt approx 1 hour southwest of Fargo along the Sheyenne river.We hunt land right next to the Sheyenne National Grasslands and yes we have a ton of deer and some very,very nice bucks.We hunt almost all archery but we do go rifle hunting if we get drawn for the tags.