• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Who wants Schaub now????

PikeTipper

With Jackson making a good impression this preseason does anyone want the team to still go after Matt Schaub in the off season or let it roll with Tarvaris Jackson??

Lets let the kid play things out a little before we label him our savior. I was happy when they drafted him, I assumed they must have seen something in him.

Schaub would have been a guy who could come in right away and play so there is a difference between him and Jackson but I am pleased with how things have been handled thus far. Right now I am such a Twins junkie that I really haven't cared as much about the vikes as I normally do.

Jackson has made such an impression already on the league, he's of high value.

Let's trade him to Oakland for Randy Moss and Jerry Porter plus a 2nd drafy pick.

Or.. maybe we could trade with Seattle for Alexander and Hasselbeck? They should do that, yeah!

Who besides Oakland would want 2 disgruntled recievers like Moss and Porter?

Thats just what we need on this team.

Its always funny how high a players value can get in fans eyes even before he takes a snap in a regular season game.

It's not just that he hasn't taken a snap in a regular season game, we haven't seen him play against 1st team defenses either.

If you remember 1 year ago it looked like Daunte was going to be MVP of the league after his preseason performances and we all know how that ended up.

1 thing is for sure though, it's nice to at least see some potential in a future QB in Minnesota then what the Vikes situation was looking like before the draft.