• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD>>> '99 Alumacraft Magnum 165 CS <<< SOLD

FOR SALE

1999 Alumacraft Magnum 165 CS

1999 Mercury 60HP 2-stroke

ShoreLand’r Trailer

• This boat is the perfect Minnesota fishing rig!!
  • Easy to load/unload
  • Two seats with one of them able to be repositioned to the bow or three other locations. Driver’s seat has slider to allow front to back adjustment.
  • Three flush mount rod holders
  • Minn-Kota PD50 12V trolling motor on bow (battery in 2nd season)
  • Rod locker
  • Multiple compartments for storage
  • Large livewell with baitwell and recirculation timer
  • Ray 45 marine band radio with Shakespeare 5’ fiberglass antenna (2 years old)
  • Lowrance X-15 w/GPS and speed wheel. Mounted on console with RAM mount. Accepts LakeMaster mapping chips with lake contours. (2 years old)
  • Lowrance X-85 on bow with RAM mount
  • Boat cover

This boat was always stored indoors and is in good condition. The water pump/impeller was replaced this spring and the engine has always run excellent. Engine winterized and lower unit gear lube changed every season. 95% of the gas run through the engine was non-oxygenated (no ethanol) and it starts great every spring. Carpet is in great condition.

$9750 OBO

Please email your questions/offers to [email protected]

Thank you!

boat_small_ad.jpg

1999Alumacraft005_small.jpg

1999Alumacraft009_small.jpg

1999Alumacraft003_small.jpg

1999Alumacraft001_small.jpg

Don't let this one slip away!

Also forgot to mention that I have a few gallons of Quicksilver oil that go with the boat. I bought a case years ago and still haven't finished it as the engine is easy on gas and oil. A very affordable boat to run with today's high gas prices.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is the tounge a fold away and if its not, how long is it. Also, how wide is it. Is it big enough to bring it out on a larger body of water like Mile Lacs?

Thanks

K Dawg

Yes, the tongue folds back and will buy you another foot or more of room.

If I recall the beam is 82". I have had it on Mille Lacs a few times as well as Sakakawea. As with any boat, you have to know it's limitations and pick your fishing days accordingly but it does a good job on the bigger water.

• 3 months later...

I'm going to throw in a LakeMaster 2006 MN chip that works with the X-15 that comes with this boat.

It may not feel like it now, but spring is coming!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lmtout: I was just paging around and came across this post. this is the same identical rig that I have. I love mine, easy to load and unload with the wife. Handles rough water well, within reason of course. Whoever buys this from you is stealing it at 9500.00. they won't be sorry thats for sure, hope you find the right buyer. Bill

I would be ALL OVER that if it had the full windshield..in MT, gotta have the full canvas...or we could only fish one month out of the year!

47 days until the walleye opener!

Head to the Northwest Sports Show this weekend and check out the new boats and their prices......then send me an email! Save yourself time and money...this boat is ready to roll.

[email protected]

Now that is the perfect fishing rig, big enough for room to move yet small enough it will out control anything bigger, not to mention you can take it anywhere. If I wasn't guiding and didn't need a 20' foot boat for all the clients this is the route I would go. I like it is already rigged. I just got done rigging this years guide boat, the boat is cheap. Now buy rod holders, electronics, trolling motors etc etc and you have some money dumped into it. This one is ready for the big lake trolling on Upper Red or dumping in at some shallow river backwater. Many times I wish I had a normal sized boat that actually fit places and went on the trailer like it should.Nothing worse then trying to go up river and the boat is to big to turn around, ever backed down a small river in current?

If I could just afford two boats...

I live in NY, what kind of arrangements could be made for the exchange of goods?

Yikes, that's a tough one. It would have to be pick up only I'm afraid.

I'm afraid that picking up the boat is the only option for you.

Just a little over a month away from the MN fishing opener. Don't be stuck on shore!

$8900!

SOLD!!!!!

Thanks to all who inquired and also FishingMinnesota.com for providing a widely read venue such as this which allowed the sale to happen! I received numerous emails and almost all of them can be attributed to FM.com!

cool.gif