• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just wondering what the best (cheapest) place to purchase these is. My fishing budget is really getting hit hard with this new type of fishing added to my repetoir.

Or...does anyone have any 8,10,12 pounders taking up space in their garage they can spare for a small fee?

Wade I just use 12lb weights I would not go with less just to let you know. Keep that in mind when fishing deep go with 12lb mid water 10lbs the lighter the weight the more the ball will travel behind the boat and the more cable you will have out when fishing deep. We are catching fish on the bottom in 190 fow and 220 that is hard to get the with lighter weights than 12lbs good job on your fishing cool.gif.

Wade:

I have a number of 10lb balls my dad melted. If you're ever in Duluth, I can get them to you for $5 (the rate quoted by my dad).

I'd like to use 12 lb balls, but I don't want to burn out the motors in my electrics.

I'll be leaving town tomorrow night for a trip up the shore, but let me know if you're interested.

I'd love two of them in the 10 lb size. I work in Duluth everyday. I was in gneesen twnship just yesterday. Give me a call on my cell. 715-817-0918 when I can pick them up.