• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tuesday is the last evening bass fishing tournament on the zumbro. After this they will go to Sunday mornings. so anyone and everyone out to show the world their bass skills meet at Fishermans inn at 4:45 with your 20 bucks per boat and git r done. Don't need anything fancy just a good group of guys coming to do some fishing and some friendly competetion. It would be good to see and meet some of you. i will be in the blue crestliner. say hi. ike

First post to the fishing minnesota web site!!! looking for info on the sunday morning tournaments cost?, Rules? time?

Cost is 20 a boat start time is 7 and goes til 11. just show up around fishermans in and ask,"Who is holding the money" someone will know what you are talking about and will speak up. Good luck to you let us know how you do i will not make it any sunday mornings because i will be in church. ike

Thanks for the info!!! cant make it tomorrow night but i will see every one sunday morning!!

schaef,

Welcome to FM & HotSpotOutdoors. Bass fishermen are ya? Good luck in the tourney. They are fun. I haven't had a chance to fish one yet this year, but I made it to a couple last year. Enjoy and let us know how things turn out.

Amen on what WxGuy said.

I always plan on fishing and implement that plan. If I get to my fishing hole and the weather is absolutely making it impossible to fish, then I make the call not to fish. Sometimes I drive around for 30mins – a hour and iffin it clears up… guess what!!!

If I always went by the forecast “and we have GREAT forecasters in the area ; )“ I would have missed out on some of my better fishing trips.

My thoughts exactly!!! but i fiqured i better make sure. in my line of work the weather makes a big diffrence in a event.

yes it is rain or shine. Last year we had a rediculous thunderstorm and guys were still hardcore enough to go out and fish. you can check out the results at a different website that i cannot post here. so e-mail me if you want the website. [email protected]