• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
gunflint

California Walleyes?

gunflint

Is there any walleye fishing in California?

nofishfisherman

You can fish for walleye just about anywhere, its the catching that might give you trouble.

In all honesty I don't know how much walleye fishing takes place out there. I would be surpirsed if there was much of an option for walleye out there.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• kelly-p
      "Kelly looks like you need an extension for your dock."   But I don't think I have to worry about any boats hitting it.    It should be an interesting Opener.
    • BRULEDRIFTER
      A truck broke through Birch Lake the other day in like 20fow, an ATV broke through Prairie Lake and a man lost his life. The ice is deteriorating RAPIDLY. There will be some ice chunks, but I firmly believe there will be more open water than ice by May 12.  Temps up here are forecasted near 70 for a few days next week.     
    • Surface Tension
      Looking at the beach cam there is a lot of ice on shore. Don't know how far that goes into the water though.  Last week in April- first week in May is when I come down to seine. 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Well you learn something new every day! I always thought it was mad made. Makes sense now why it formed now.
    • Surface Tension
      Drove through last week and noticed the ditches didn't have much water compared to other years. Kelly looks like you need an extension for your dock.
    • Jim Almquist
      I hung it up last Saturday. Could have gone on Sunday but choose to spend time with my Grandson instead. Need to meet up with the guys over in central Mn. one of these days.
    • Surface Tension
      I don't know if Lucas has a marine gear oil.   AMSOIL Synthetic Marine Gear Lube is what I pick. I like Mobil 1in my cars and trucks but again I think your going to want to go with an oil formulated for marine use.   The NMMA FC-W rating.   Four Stroke Cycle Water Cooled.
    • delcecchi
      Just for fiun I went to wunderground.com and looked at the weekly averages for 2014, 2016, and 2018 starting the beginning of march.  2014--May 13 ice out 5  25 20 14 29 38 29 39 39 44 44 56 2016-April 25 17 38 34 30 34 25 43 47 41 52 46 49 60 2018-??? 21 24 24 26 17 26 33.... Looks like we are behind 2014 with respect to getting average temp above 32 if that is significant, although the weeks don't line up exactly and we are way behind 2016 .        
    • monstermoose78
      I am so glad I got to fish with Icehawk and bass thumb. It was great times and I look forward to fishing with you all soon. Fishing with Eyeguy always keeps you on your toes and it’s always fun. Rick G I learned a lot by watching you work your magic on the gills. See you all soon. Thank you everyone for letting me hangout andfish with you all. 
    • CigarGuy
      Just talked to my neighbor up at the lake and he said one of SunkedAgain's neighbors in Black Bay couldn't get to his place going across the Partridge River-he said he almost broke thru the ice!!  I'm down a ways toward Wakemup from the narrow part going into the bay, but we had over 30" last wknd.  Looking good for some open water to fish down my way by the opener!