• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rate Manny as a complete baseball player.

Cicada

Papa Bear,

I would not count my chickens just yet if I were the Carmine's. Let's see if anybody but Beckett can beat the Tribe, so far it's been the Beckett show but he ain't pitchin' no mo'.

Windy

I love Manny. Only thing I don't like is when he hits homers he celebrates way to much. If I were the pitcher I would throw at him the next at bat. I believe Manny led the OF in assists in 2006. Someone can verify that. I agree 9.7

The only problem with OF assists is that usually weaker arms/ less hustle, means guys will try for the extra base. Baserunners learn which guys not to run on (ex. M. Cuddyer, V. Guerro, etc) I personnaly this Manny is an (Contact Us Please), and wish they would hit him more with the pitch. One day his stupidity will cost the red sox a game. smirk.gif

Victor (I visit the mound every other pitch) Martinez walked around the bases much slower than Manny did on his HR. Manny is a unreal hitter,, almost Bonds like-- and still plays pretty good def. Check his stats if you disagree. Manny is Manny-- a first ballot hall of famer with a chance of breaking the all time RBI record if he keeps his head on him. Manny is simply crazy hitting with two strikes and with power.....

Quote:

Case in Point, just in from the web:

Manny Ramirez, who already had a reputation of being a flake, didn't help his cause when he said it's not the "end of the world" if the Red Sox lose to Cleveland.

Windy

Manny and I finally agree on something....couldn't agree more with the statement.

I'm downgrading him to a 9.3....off year for sure.