• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
12for24

1988 Alumacraft Trophy 170 ,ShorelanderTrailer,1987 Johnson 110

12for24

Hello - The boat is in good shape.It needs the whole inside put together,all the peices are there.Hull, transom in very good shape.Someone who fixes things will have a great boat.The motor has good compression,tilt and trim motor,lower unit,and controls.All it needs is a carb job.Stored inside in winter.The trailer is in good codition also.Lights work and has a spare.Price $2300 b/o. Call Terry at 651-246-6719 thanks P.S pics coming

uphill

Could you email me some pics. [email protected] thanks Phil.

mr.minn1

do you still have the boat? and if you do could you send me some pics. [email protected] thanks Steve

icefishingdude

same as above....I'd like some pics if you still have the boat [email protected]

mskyfshntchr

send me some pics please.

[email protected]

Sandmannd

Can I get some pics please. I have a buddy that likes to do some restoring. He might be interested. [email protected]

arcticcat400

could i get some pics to [email protected] thats and underscore between chevy and arcticcat and also a little more detail on what needs to be installed

upnorth

I'll take some pics svanguilder at mchsi.com

dnice1707

is the boat sold? if not could i get some pics please thanks [email protected]

HOGEYE

Sorry, I never got my pics. [email protected]

Austin

Please send some pics to [email protected]

thanks

King Canada

Pictures please, will they show the amount of work needed on the interior? [email protected]

toops22

Can i get some pics if the boat is still available. [email protected]

slick814

If the boat is still available, I"d like to see some pics please.

[email protected]

hoppe56307

If not sold pics please [email protected]

bgreen82

can i get some pics too

sparcebag

What are you asking for it assembled,and water ready??Pics please [email protected]