• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Partner for Friday

MLmusky

Had a person back out and my other fishing partners are busy... I'll be chasing skis on the south west, west and north west side of the lake... If you are a new comer to muskies, tha is alos fine.. I have all the gear and I have been 3 for 3 at putting people on their first fish this year.. Reply and leave an email and I'll check at lunch tomorrow.. Will be putting on the water between 6pm and 7pm.. Will be fishing late...

I will be up there Today for work, give me a shout when you get this and see If I am still there, I will go.

Brian 612-518-5579

i've been fishing for muskies on mille lacs about 5 times so far this summer, havent had any luck, i will b there with my buddy and my son.. taking my 4 yr old out to catch some eyes tho... wud've gone if this trip hadnt been planned for a while... we will b in a tan lund, johnson motor, two guys and a boy, with a lighting system u can see for a long way.. up around 3 mile reef or the garrison rocks.. if u see us stop by... maybe later this fall, if u need a day partner... let me know...sam

Sorry 18 inch, it was first come first serve.. Someone else already made plans by noon on Friday... I didn't have time to jump back on the website to follow up...