• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Replacement scope cap

Lunker

I lost my top scope cap(the cap protecting the scope adjustment hardware) for my bushnell banner 3x9 that graces my deer rifle. With the season approaching, I would like to replace it before any moisture or anything else for that matter penetrates my curent cap(A piece of duct tape). Any one have an idea where to get a replacement part in the cities(south side)?

I would look on the companies web site and find a list of thier dealers and call them.You can probably order straight from the company also.

When I lost a cap for a Leupold scope, I emailed the company and they sent out a set of caps in 2 days, no charge. Can't complain about that.......

Mike

The dealers all seem to carry the scopes but no parts or accessories. I will try to contact the company directly.