• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

BFD

We will be up Saturday the 26th for a week. We are staying over on bear island but will be on Vermilion for a couple days. How have the water temps been? Any bait shops still have extra-large leeches? Any reports on smallies, wallies, or pike from either lake? We are getting excited....... laugh.gif

ripstick

Heard last friday walleyes are sarting to turn on in big bay rianbow chubs . Try stick baits. Leeches this time of year are running smaller now just find some good size large if you can.

Big Country

BFD, I was in the area this weekend. I spoke to a crew that were serious muskie hunters from Illinois. They were focusing on Vermillion and said it has been all around slow because the water temps are so warm. My bro-inlaw told me that he heard they are hammering eyes off of Hoodoo point in 20 feet of water useing downriggers. All I know is that Burntside was very warm and unproductive. Hope this helps. Good luck, have fun. BC

BFD

2 days!!! Thanks all..... Any new info? Anyone know of the best areas to start on Bear Island, for Pike or Eyes?