• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake O Woods Guy

Steve nice walleye pictured in Outdoor Outlines down here in St Cloud. Looks like you still have time to wet a line once in awhile. Won't be long and the pond will be hard once again. Bill

Thanks Bill, Ive been hitting the Rainy pretty heavy lately that's the second one I got now, 31" and 30 1/2" in 10 days, mounting them both, with lots of slot and eater fish and northerns and smallies, been just pulling big crank baits best luck on the 11# floating perch rapala. Also Spinner our dog had her pups Friday 7 females and 3 males so cool.

Sounds like life is continuing to be interesting up your way. Those are some really nice fish, would like to see 'em but I wouldn't expect they will be finished by the time I get back up for the winter season. My largest this year was 27" over on Mille Lacs fun to play with the big guys or gals. Keep a tight line and save me some shiners LOL. Bill