• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
hanson

Marcum VS 560 Underwater Camera **SOLD**

hanson

Hey Guys! I'm selling my camera! Its a Marcum VS 560 Underwater Camera. I've had it for a year and have only used it a few times. Its absolutely awesome, the Cadillac of underwater cameras.

I'm asking $450 as these sell new for $600.

Here's what the Marcum website says about the camera-

"Camera rotates in underwater housing providing 360 degree viewing area. Rotation can be controlled by manual operation of keypad or choice of three different auto pan speeds. A wireless remote controls camera rotation, auto pan speeds, and lighting. VS 560 includes on screen displays for reporting depth, direction, water temperature, and battery status. Lighting system incorporates “Darkwater Technology” eliminating majority of particulate reflection therefore increasing viewing clarity and distance. Includes padded denier soft pack, collapsible viewing shroud, battery, DC charger, and additional weight for use in open water. Available in 60 feet cable length."

The camera is in awesome shape and perfect working order, complete with owner's manual, battery & battery charger, and wireless remote control.

I can ship the camera to you but will add actual shipping charges via USPS onto the total. Insurance or stuff like that will be up to you. I also live in Plymouth and the camera can be picked up or may meet you in the western metro. I'm flexible.

Any questions, e-mail me at my address below.

marcum1bz1.jpg

hanson

Guess nobody is looking for THE best underwater camera on the market at a great price??

I am willing to drop the price to $400.

Here's a photo of the remote control that is included with the camera. I just put a new battery in the remote and it works sweet! Control auto panning speeds, manually control the camera left & right, turn the camera light on & off directly from the remote!

marcum2kp8.jpg

Winter is fast approaching!

czl99

Hanson,

I am very interested in the camera. I have a few questions for you. How big is the camera head? How do you center the camera in the ice hole? Does it come with a ice arm? Does the camera make noise when it rotates?

hanson

Hey! Those are some good questions!

How big is the camera head?

Without having the camera head in hand, I would say it is approx. 3-1/2 to 4" in diameter, and then the "fin" adds a little to the one side. It fits nicely down an 8" hole. I've never tried it down a 6" hole but it should fit.

Does it come with an ice arm?

Nope. The great thing about the 560 is all the rotation is done inside of the camera housing. You don't need the little tripod like the old Marcum cameras had to enable the camera & cord totate.

This camera also downviews by clipping the cord in the clip on the bottom of the camera housing. This was the primary way I used it so you can fish and downview with your camera in the same hole. Sometimes the fish would tangle around the camera cord but not too big a deal.

Does the camera make noise when it rotates?

None. Its silent.

hanson

Thanks for the interest in the camera guys.

It has found a good home.