• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lookin for bear hunt for sept 07 anyone have any suggestions

dirtcar31

me and some friends want to plan a trip for september 07 anyone have any info for guides with a high kill rate let me know need room for at least 6 people thanks fellas

Do you mean in MN? With 6 guys you will be covering a lot of area. The Mn DNR has a list of MN guides on the web. I know testimonials are good though. My friend has used Kelly P from this forum and got his bear.

we are lookin for a guide in the kabatogama area close to international falls if any one out there can help let me know

I may start guideing bears myself. I have full lodging facilities and have taken numerous bears myself. I would only take two or three guys though, so I can concentrate on putting them on bears.