• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vere is Dat ChuckN Guy, Den?

Cripes, I been looking for dat guy for a couple of veeks, den. I neet some of dem ret tailt chups for bait, I do.

I took and checked the Unnerwoot Legion, he has not even beed der for a Petervich. I took and checked the Sportsman's in Cliderall, and da karoake machine vas covert in dust - so i know he aint benn der, den.

It's like he took and went undergrount! Looks like I'll haf to vire my cousin, Fiske Sverdrup, in Norvay to see if Chuck ven on a nudder lutefisk run to da olt country.

Lord know I cant take and fint goot lutefisk in dis place in da summer.

Oh yah, Hjalmer, I took and vent to da northvoods for avile der, yah. vhat in da vorld do you neet dos red tail chups for der? I took and tought abouut catching some, i did.

I hear der tat other Chuck feller may be coming home der and hes sure been vorking too hard. I stop in to da Legion some time ago and the old grandad bottle looked perty full so he hadnt been der eeder.

I took and fount some goot luktifisk in da northvoods but i vas so hungry i didn't bring any back for yous. my apologies ole man. But, oh, dat lutifisk sure did me in and I'm sure lookingk for dat der Petervich. Ven are yous going..

ChuckN -

Hjalmer would rather you catch the chubs for him while he drinks beer and watches.

Yes, I need to get after that bottle of Old Grandad. Perhaps tomorrow.

Hjalmer - YOU CANNOT FISH IN MY BOAT IF YOU EAT LUTEFISK. I dont wanna have to bleach my livewells again. BTW, you can order lutefisk by mail from that Mike's place in Glenwood.