• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey guys, I am looking for info on Halibut Charters out of Juneau Alaska. I figured maybe some of you guys may have been up there recently or know someone that has. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Paul

I have a friend up there right now and will be home in a few days.I will post about who he used and what he learned in a couple days.

Thanks anyways. I hope we can get into some reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllly big dinner plates up there!

Have a good one over there Paul! Man would I ever like to go there, if nothing else just for the scenery. Okay, maybe not just the scenery....you GOTTA fish that place too! grin.gif

Have fun and get a big'un!

I hope the sun shines while we are up there. Forcast is for rain and clouds the whole time. I was hoping to get some good pics. You know the one's I'm talking about. Me holding up a trophy with the sun glisining off my rock hard body shocked.gif. Sorry for that image. I'll post up some stuff when I return. Thanks guys, Paul

Quote:

Me holding up a trophy with the sun glisining off my rock hard body .

Awe man!!!! Now I am wishing I never would have fished with you last winter...I know what you look like! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif find a happy place!...find a happy place!....find a happy place!!!! blush.gif

JUST KIDDING BUD! grin.gif

wink.gif I've been beaten by an ugly stick,

that hurts. It was a heavy action mucky ugly stick.

Talk to you in a week, then it's time to scout for some honkers! I got the itch to pull the trigger on some giants tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm back. Had a wonderful time out halibut fishing in Juneau on Tuesday. My dad and I ended up catching our limit along with some smaller 15#er that we released. Man can those things pull hard. My largest was 44" and weighed around 35-40#. DSCN2099.jpg

Here's a bonus cod that I caught also

DSCN2134.jpg

Pulling these fish up from 380-420' was a major challange. My forearms were a burnin'.

I'm not sure if it is ok to post these pics. If not go ahead and delete them and I can email pics to anyone that wants some. Later, Paul