• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Hockey Guy

Jonathan Toews

Hockey Guy

I just heard on the XM Radio that Jonathan Toews is coming back to ND this year. He turned down the contract offered by Chicago. That’s huge for ND! They still lost some great talent this summer, but having Toews back will really help them compete in the WCHA.

Dock Boy

He's just comming back to play in that nice arena. Where only about 20% of the fans actually know what's going on the ice. Drinking their $7 beers and taking away student seating because students can't afford to pay premium price for tickets. My dad has season tickets for Englestad and lives in East Grand Forks. He calls them expensive Gopher tickets. Have a good one guys the Gophers will still taken.

chart1444

I totaly agree, about The Ralph.

They don't even know the last word to the National Anthem.

I lived and worked in EGF for 40 years, but always cheered for the Gophers, when I could get tickets.

GO GOPHERS grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Dock Boy

Where did you work in EGF

chart1444

Post Office, almost 34 years, retired in 1999.

Carried by the old Valley School, had the pleasure of going through the 97 flood. smirk.gifmad.gif

Dock Boy

You Delivered to my house. I lived on 2nd ave. 720 2nd ave NE to be exact. Deziel's.

NAPAFISH

An oldie but a goodie

Cant spell Sioux without SUX

chart1444

Yeah, made many trips on that street over the years.

Are you going to be in the Catfish tourney?

My son made the field this year, sounds like the river is very low. grin.gif

Dock Boy

No I moved and now manage a resort in Northern Minnesota, but my dad says the river is really low. Better than really high.