• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Stu,

I think I'm coming up there this weekend. Regardless of me, then my dad and brother will be around for sure. Are the reports still Red hot? Weather looks good- should be a great weekend for some kitty hunting.

Scoot, sorry for the late response, I've been busy!

I wouldn't call the action fast & furious, however the river is producing nothing but quality kitties!

The night bite is the ticket right now, this is due the warm water temps. As August rolls alaong and water temps continue to drop, the action will only continue to improve.

Currently, water temps are 73 degree's, last week they were 79 degree's!

Stu, my brother, father, mother, and a couple friends went up. They did ok- caught some fish, but not a lot. They struggled until they threw corks up really shallow near the dam- like you suggested, they caught some very nice fish doing that.

I hope to see you this October!

Scoot: I long lined by that flat area last evening from about 7:30 til 9PM and the tally was 6 boated with a few lost. ALL were fat and slammed the bait. That is a nice area isn't it. If only we can get that metal bar out of the river now. I am sure we will.

To me the kitties seem to be fall fish, all fat and putting on the feed bag.