• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tomorrow Morning

tberrict

I didn't end up seeing anyone to say hi to last weekend. Then when I got off the river, most vehicles that were there early, were gone. Anyone fishing south of the Kini. in the morning? Again, I will have a blue/grey lund and a 150 Vmax. Good Luck Fishing!

I will be out again in the morning south of the kinni, the eyes are really hitting in the shallow water on pepper tub jigs, found this out two days ago and also early this morning, red lund

So Walli1,

If you would, tell me more about these peppered tube jigs. I have never used tube jigs before. What weight, and do you just cast them out and bounce retrieve them off the bottom?

I was wondering how many people were going to be on the river in the morning and where abouts, I just upgraded my electric trolling motor from a 12 volt to a 24 volt system, I really hope a 24 system is the way to go cause this will be my third trolling motor in as many years, seems the river is tough on electric motors or I've just had a couple bad ones (vector) can't wait to try it out the new system, should be a great morning being there's a front coming in later in the day and last trip went pretty good. cool.gif

I will be out again tomorrow morning (Sat.) Should be there at about 6:20am. I will be with my dad and buddy. Still driving a tan GMC, and have the blue/grey lund, 150 Vmax. Would love to say hi. You have a red lund, right?

Yeah I have a red lund predator but I didn't make it out this morning something came up at this last minute, but tomorrow is looking really promising, could even be more than just a early morning trip, it has been awhile since I've been on the river longer than four hours, looking forward to it. Hopefully the bite was on this morning for everyone, sure wish I was there.