• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
LovenLifeGuy

Yesterday on the mud

LovenLifeGuy

Was out yesterday with a guy from work who does not fish often and his first time on the big lake. we got out at 10 am and fished until 4pm. Not as fast as it has been, but we did well. We caught over 20 fish with the biggest being 26 and 6 keepers with 5 of them over 19 inches. Same as everytime this year, a lot of fish from 21-24 inches! Fish wanted either crawlers or leeches but all keepers came on crawlers. Fished long snells drifting for most of the day. Fish were coming from the deep side the break and on top of the mud, they are everywhere! Had some friends out who fished the north sand and caught some fish but only 1 keeper. Get out while the bite is hot! Good luck!

LovenLifeGuy

catmaster1557

me and my brother are going up tomorrow morning for the weekend. Can't wait!

Lip'em

LovinLifeGuy,

Just curious, which flats were the most productive for you?

LovenLifeGuy

To be honest Im not sure it matters right now smile.gif. We got most of our fish on the boot yesterday. We did the best on the s/e side of the larger section of mud, right before it starts to narrow and drop before the very south section (if that makes sense at all). If it is busy out on the boot, I fished the mud closer to the sand up until my last two trips out because the sand was so good early. We found more eater size fish (15-16 inch) on those flats (resort, needle, jug or any in between). The boot got busy once the wind died down a bit and if we would have stayed I would have moved! Again, Im not sure it matters! Hope that helps a bit wink.gif and keep the fish going, I work the next 5 and cant get up again until Wed frown.gif. Good luck!

LovenLifeGuy

Marble Eye Guy

LovenLifeGuy - Whats up buddy!

Thought you were gonna get out lastnight? Going to be up there sat. morning, weather permitting. Heading strait for the mud. Let me know when your gonna head up there next week, Would like to get up there during the week if possible. Have a good one sir!

LovenLifeGuy

everything I heard from the weather guy was that it was going to storm bad in the early evening. I dont think it ever did and I should have gone. I am going to try and get up wed next week. I know my uncle really wants to get up. Let me know how you do on sat. Good Luck!

LovenLifeGuy