• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Open seats/fishing partners. By popular demand.

Open seat Friday Morning.

Fishing an Eastern Wright County Lake.

Meet at the access at 4:30am.

Fishing for bass.

Will be throwing frogs in the slop, Walk the dog baits and poppers over the shallow weed flats and Jig worms and Texas Rigged Creature Baits at sunken Christmas Trees at the end of a Rock point.

rjn02 at msn dot com

No PMs please.

• 2 weeks later...

Open seat Sunday for Pool 1 for Smallmouth.

Leave Boom Island at about 7:00 and back ????? (Depending on bite and weather)

E-mail to jcater02(AT)gmail.com

Late notice I know but I will have an open seat for smallies on the river tomorrow (Saturday) leaving Boom Island at about 7 and back ???? depending on bite and weather.

Interested let me know

jcater02(AT)gmail.com

Late notice I know but I will have an open seat for smallies on the river tomorrow (Saturday) leaving Boom Island at about 7 and back ???? depending on bite and weather.

Interested let me know

jcater02(AT)gmail.com

How'd you do? I've been trying to figure out this stupid river w/o much to show for it

I have been doing pretty well. I am fishing pool 1 (above the ford dam) and usually manage to put a few nice ones in the boat. I had my a couple of real nice smallies today, one about 20" the other about 18" and then a bunch of the Mississippi standard small mouth (about 12 to 14 inches)

I have been doing pretty well. I am fishing pool 1 (above the ford dam) and usually manage to put a few nice ones in the boat. I had my a couple of real nice smallies today, one about 20" the other about 18" and then a bunch of the Mississippi standard small mouth (about 12 to 14 inches)

Cool, I've been trying to unlock the puzzle on P2.

Anyone looking to fill a seat this week? I can handle bass and northern's and of course smallies. Mississippi or Lake, does not make a difference. Just need to get out on the water.

shoot me an email at: mas100378 @ g mail DOT com

Open Seat Tomorrow (Sunday 8/12) for Pool One, Leave Boom Island about 6:30 and return by about 3 or 4 (maybe earlier depending on weather and bite.

Interested e-mail jcater02(AT)gmail(dot)com

• 4 weeks later...

Open Seat for Crooked Lake in Andover/Anoka Friday 9/7 evening.

4pm or so until dark.

Looking for bass.

rjn zero two at msn.com

No PMs please, emails only at work now, can respond to emails.

• 1 month later...

Anyone interested in medicine this weekend? Be a cold one and honest my boat ain't nothing too special but it puts me over fish and that's what counts. Probably a morning run maybe 630 to 1100am. I go big or go home type of guy but I do request any eyes over 21" go back in the lake, well lets call that a rule. Caught some hogs out of there this fall thus far see maybe I can get a few more before ice.

Nhamm, wondering how you did on Medicine. PM me if you'd rather, but always like to hear guys catching walleye on Medicine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any interests in going tomm. to pool 1 about 2ish? stay till a lil after dark, or whenever they stop biting. You would have best seat in the boat!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Was wondering if any ice people might want to get together for some fishing?

I am 34 years old, I have a CLAM Base Camp (I know some of you might have better ones), and just looking to get out. Out of my friends, I am the only one that actually ice fishes (can you believe it???) I live in St. Louis Park and would be happy to join you at any lake, most preferably outside metro, since the fish are not great to eat.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Michael

Hey All,

I'm 29 out in Coon Rapids, MN. Looking for someone to go fishing with. Pretty sure it's safe out in the metro with 6"+ of ice from what I'm reading. So I will probably head out Sat / Sunday this week.

I have a vex / auger / fatfish house / heat.

Email me if interested.

andrew(REMOVE)choe(AT)gmail(DOT)com

• 4 weeks later...

hello,

Im looking at heading out to my perm, today and wondering if anyone feels like heading out. It's nothing great, an 8x8 but warm. Its on upper prior and fishing for walleye has been great one day dead the next with a few nice crappies now and again. I just get bored to death with the silence. If you feel like heading out email me at mikegade1980@gmail.

• 2 weeks later...

probably gonna go out fishing tomorrow. It would be in the west metro possibly minnetonka but down to try new lakes I got a couple good panfish spots on tonka and a possible walleye spot I marked on gps havent tried it yet but looks promising. Anyways I got eskimo qf6 auger heater etc let me know if anyone is interested

clayton08, i would go but i have to work tomorrow but i have friday off. I also live in norwood and have a bunch of gear. if you want to go on friday.

• 4 weeks later...

just found out got the day off tomorow some of the best fishing is in a snow storm gonna hit the lake west metro open to anything but probably gonna do waconia tomorow

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have an open seat this week? I am free during the day/evening this week.

PM me if you would like a partner to fish with.

Thanks,

Michael

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Late Notice Open Seat

I am going to hit Big Marine tomorrow morning about 6:30 until ??? (depending on bite and traffic).

email jcater02(AT) Hotmail.com

• The topic was unpinned