• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Open seats/fishing partners. By popular demand.

Open seat upper end of pool 2 on Sunday morning, leave Hidden Falls about 8:00 and back depending on bite and weather.

e-mail to jcater02 (AT) Gmail.com

I live in Woodbury and have the boat. New to river fishing and try to go out every Sat. Anybody that knows the St.Croix and wants to go out, then reply here or email me at [email protected].

If you email me so I do not think it is spam put St. Croix Fishin in the subj line.

Hope I can find someone that wants to go out and has a knowledge of the river.

Chuck

Anyone want to take me Crappie fishing? I can chip in for gas and buy some minnows. I live in St. Louis Park and can meet you anywhere. Would like to go somewhere away from city lakes so that I can catch some decent sizes and keep them. I don't have a boat right now. Would love to try to get my finesse on these, as I have never had the opportunity in the Spring. 33 years old.

mas100378 AT Gmail dot com

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Fishing Lower end of P2 or Lower end of P4 or Upper End of P5 tomorrow Friday the 27th.

Planing on being on the water around 11ish and fishing until 6 or 7.

Targeting Bass and/or Pike.

[email protected]

Anybody looking to go Crappie fishing? I have a good boat with most the bells and whistles, and I'm looking to go all 3 days this weekend, the 27-29th. I reside in St. Paul currently, Im a Sophomore at Hamline, 20 years old. I'm willing to go as far as 50 miles or so from minneap/st paul. Waconia and White Bear are probably my first 2 options at the moment. I'm eager to try new lakes also..rivers if you know them well..

PM me if you're interested.

Fishing Lower end of P2 or Lower end of P4 or Upper End of P5 Saturday the 28th

Planing on being on the water around 7ish and fishing until 3 or 4.

Targeting Bass and/or Pike.

Sounds like the weather is going to be nasty, but I plan on fishing unless it is pouring rain.

Email me as I will be away from the computer most of the afternoon and evening but get emails on my phone.

Posting this from my phone while I am currently on the water is too much work as it is.

[email protected]

Free this weekend, looking for someone to fish with that has a boat. Some ideas are crappies, sunnies, or even the great Mississippi.

[email protected]

Thanks!

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm french fisherman, i'm 29, and i mainly practice lure fishing of Bass, Pike and Zander(walleyes). I'm here in the Twins Cities (south of St Paul)for work on a robotic conference (i'm engineer) and i have some free days (this Thursday and this Friday) that's why i post this message. If anyone would be interested to carry on a French fisherman to a fishing session to discover spots in Minnesota, it would be very nice and interesting for to meet an American fisherman discuss and share our experience.

So if you would contact me by pm or on this topic to organize a future session don't hesitate and maybe see you on the waterfront ^^

Stephane

Open Seat for Friday.

Have not decided where I am going.

A couple North Metro Lakes for Pike.

Lake City Area of Pool 4 for Bass and Pike

Isle Bay on Mille Lacs for Pike.

Or if you have a suggestion for a Lake with Pike..........more than hammer handles and upper teens/low 20 inch snakes.

[email protected]

No PMs please.

Rick

Open Seat Sunday Morning for a Eastern Wright County lake for Bass.

Plan on being on the water between 4:30am and 5am.

[email protected]

No PMs please.

Rick

Open seat tomorrow, I know it is late notice, north metro (Eagle or Fish) leave the launch about 6:30 and back ???? depending on the weather and bite.

E-mail to jcater02 (at) gmail.com

Open seat Tuesday morning for a Maple Grove area lake.

Plan on being on the water at 5am.

Fishing for bass in the slop with Frogs.

No PMs please.

[email protected]

Rick

Open seat Wednesday morning for a Maple Grove area lake.

Plan on being on the water at 5am until 11 or 12.

Fishing for bass in the slop with Frogs.

No PMs please.

[email protected]

Rick

Open seat for a Mille Lacs trip Friday AM.

Will be fishing with Juan Grande out of his boat.

Fishing for Smallmouth and Largemouth.

No PMs please.

[email protected]

Open Seat Friday

Plan to be on the water by 4:30

North Metro Lake

Fishing for Bass

Rjn02 at msn.com

No PMs please

Open seat Saturday for Eagle or Fish lake in the NW metro, leave the ramp about 6:30 and back ???? (depends on bite, weather and boat traffic.

email to jcater02 (AT) Gmail.com

Open Seat Saturday for a NW Metro Lake.

Plan on being on the water before 4:30am

Fishing for Bass

rjn02 at msn.com

No PMs please

• 2 weeks later...

Open seat tomorrow.

Waconia Lake, use the access off of 92.

Fishing for Bass mostly.

6 am or when the rain stops.

Can pick you later if you wish, fish no later than 1 pm

email me at [email protected]

Open Seat Thursday Morning

Fishing Eagle Lake for Bass/Pike

I will be on the water by 5am.

rjn02 at msn dot com

No PMs please

Open Seat Thursday Evening and Friday Evening for Eagle Lake

Plan on Being on the water about 6pm and fishing until midnight or later.

Can meet me at the access any time while I am on the water. You just have to park up to a block away to be legal.

Will be looking for Bass and Pike.

Maybe throw some big lures for Muskies.

Email me.

I will have my BlackBerry with so I can respond while on the water.

Rjn02 at MSN dot com

I know it is late notice but I have an open seat for tomorrow morning on Medicine Lake.

Leave the Rec Center Parking lot about 6:00 and back ????? depends on bite and rec boat traffic. If you haven't been to Medicine Lake before the parking near the ramp is for cars and trailers only, you will need to park by the rec center. The best lot is the one across the street from the rec center but either works)

E-mail to jcater02 (AT) Gmail.com

• The topic was unpinned