• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Open seats/fishing partners. By popular demand.

I'm heading out this afternoon in the SW metro after work alone, so 1 open seat. Probably going to the Victoria area targeting bass/pike. Shoot me a quick email if you're interested in joining.

acarrell at gmail dot com

• 1 month later...

If anyone has an open seat in a musky boat this fall I would really appreciate an email (ahover11 at gmail.com). I am in Minneapolis, but willing to travel and chip in for gas obviously. I have my own gear and I am an experienced fisherman; I just don't have access to a boat right now. I am doing an internship for the Twins right now so I am available most evenings when the team isn't in town.

Thanks,

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Trimbelle, I sent you an email but if you don't get it in time there will be another day. I'm fixin' on trying Tonka or Waco in the AM tomorrow.

I'm giving Alex first crack, but may have a seat open if we can't connect. Just message me.

Anyone wanna head out for some sturgeon action on the croix? I know where to go and have the equipment for myself and one other, just no boat right now! email me at jeff _ lynch 55 at yahoo dot com.

I am going to have one or two open seats Sunday for Medicine or Fish lakes in the NW metro. Leave the park at about 7:30 and back in at about 4:00 at the latest.

email to jcater02 (at) gmail (dot) com

Open seat Saturday for pool 1 smallies. Leave North Mississippi Park at about 8:00 Am and back about 4:00 at the latest.

email to jcater02 (at)gmail.com

I will have an open seat tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to head out and chase some pike. The plan would be to hit an electric motors only lake with the canoe unless you have a boat with a trolling motor.

[email protected] if you want to head out.

I know this is late notice but is anyone interested in hitting Medicine Lake tomorrow (sunday)? Thinking about a relatively early start (7:30 to 8:00) and off the water by about 4 or so.

E-mail to jcater02 (AT) gmail.com

Open seat on Fish or Medicine Lake Saturday, weather permitting leave the launch at about 7:30 and back at about 3:30 to 4:00.

E-mail to jcater02 (AT) gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

One last blast? I am going to have an open seat Saturday on either Medicine or Fish this Saturday morning at about 7:30 to 8:00 to mid afternoon (how late in the afternoon will of course depend on how good the fishing is.)

Email to jcater02(AT) gmail.com

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for someone who us interested in hitting the city lakes. I'm usually out m-wed day and night. I have everything for two people to fish.

I'm mainly interested in

Calhoun

Cedar

Nokomis

Others are not out of the question.

send a PM

-rc

I'm looking for someone who us interested in hitting the city lakes. I'm usually out m-wed day and night. I have everything for two people to fish.

I'm mainly interested in

Calhoun

Cedar

Nokomis

Others are not out of the question.

send a PM

-rc

If your interested in heading out sunday or monday let me know. my email is nigel.melvin at gmail dot com

• 2 weeks later...

I just snagged a job in hastings just wondering if there are any lakes hitting right now dont even no were to start fishing you dont need to tell me the hot spot just tell me what lake ill figure out the rest i know how to fish got all the equipment just wanna find a lake!!!

not sure...but I've heard all the 12" crappie stories a guy can handle over the last couple years comin out of the croix

• 2 months later...

Off work on Thursday want to get out one last time before it gets too thin. Not sure where I'm going yet somewhere within a half hour of St. Paul. If anyone wants to meet up email me at [email protected] I have everything.

• 2 months later...

Anyone interested in trying for some pike on Fish or Medicine in the NW metro tomorrow? I'm thinking 7:30-8 to mid afternoon (earlier or later depending on the bite)

E-mail to jcater02 (at) gmail.com

I have 1 or 2 open seat(s)for tomorrow on Medecine Lake for Bass opener. I figure to start about 6:30 to 7 and work the docks.

If you are interested contact me via e-mail jcater02 (at) gmail(dot)com

Open seat Tuesday morning.

Going to fish Medicine Lake most likely for bass.

Plan on being on the water around 5:30am until noonish.

RJN02 at MSN.com

text me Six One Two Two Nine Eight Five Six Nine Eight.

I am looking for a metro open seat for the musky opener June 4th. My boat is in the shop and I just found out the motor is dead, looks like I need to start shopping around. In the meantime, I will chip in for expenses in exchange for a seat on Saturday.

I love fishing but I don't have a boat. I would love to go if you have open seat. I have my own gear and would love to help pay with cost. I live in the Burnsville and easy going. Anytime on the week-ends, early morning to 1 p.m on during the week. My email is [email protected]

Sean, I might have an open seat for you on friday, I have to see whats on my schedule but I may be open for fishing in the morning.

Open seat for Saturday for a NW metro lake (probably Medicine or Fish but am open to suggestions) 6:30 until probably until 1 or 2 depending on boat traffic on the lake.

Reply to jcater02 (at) gmail(dot)com

Jeff

Open seat for Sunday for a NW metro lake (probably Medicine or Fish but am open to suggestions) 6:30 until probably until 1 or 2 depending on boat traffic on the lake.

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Open seat for Thursday for a NW metro lake (probably Fish but am open to suggestions) 6:30 am until probably 1 or 2 depending on boat traffic on the lake.

Jeff

Open seat for Sunday for a NW metro lake (probably Fish but am open to suggestions) 6:30 am until probably 1 or 2 depending on boat traffic on the lake.

Jeff

• The topic was unpinned