• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Launched at Hidden Falls and fished 4-9:00.

The weather was great, but the fishing was terrible (at best). We fished all over the place in all types of terrian and water types. Live baits and plactics. The only thing we could mustard was one silver bass on a ringworm.

It was 70 degrees out and a perfect day for fishing and we only saw 1 other boat on the water. 1 BOAT. I think that says something about fishing in high waters.

From the looks of the rings on the trees, we could see that water had gone down about 8" I think it crested on Tuesday or early Wednesday.

I havent payed attention to the water clarity.. I fish mostly in the evening-night.

I havent noticed much debris floating, but there is still the occasional stick floating around. The leaves seem to be settling down, but have been replaced by buds from the trees.

The high water can provide the best fishing.. you just have to quit looking at the traditional spots and set the *book* down and go find where they stage in the high water.

The fishing hasnt been that wonderful recently, but its not dead either.. I blame the full moon cycle.

I have been seeing lots of white bass and crappies being caught too on pool 2.

from cottage grove, where is the best place to hit em from shore. i have never fished on the river, but from what ive heard shore fishing can be pretty good on it, and since ive been out 3 times on lakes without any luck, im gonna give it a try. thanks for the help.