• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was wondering if anybody knows or ever heard about the big swap meet just outside Le suere, its got a bunch of Tractor parts, and more less of a big Flea Market held every year sometime in April, if anybody knows, please let em know.

Thanks

Pioneer power swap meet will be held from the27th of april to sunday the 3oth of april at their show grounds east of LeSueur Or north of LeCenter on county road 11 to county road 26 turn right on county road 33. wink.gifIf you are coming from the twin cities, high way 13 runs through mongomery, county 26 intersects hy. 13 in the middle of mongomery. wink.gif

Thanks EFGH, FOR THE INFO, I THOUGHT I COULD HAVE BEEN THE SECOND WEEKEND IN APRIL, BUT IT MUST BE THE THIRD, THANKS AGAIN.