• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

So what do FMers do?

TurnUpTheFishing

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Mickish

• mtreno

• lawdog

• eyepatrol

Another Mortgage Broker.....I own two small offices one in Prior Lake and the other in Duluth. Business trips to Duluth always include a trip to the river grin.gif

Retired-I do all the fishing and hunting for the family and go racing in between.Very tough job. smile.gif

construction superviser -residential- fishings a hobby- wish they were reversed frown.gif

Elementary Physical Education teacher, greatest job in education.........

Former airline technician with some airlines...use to work with Nodak7mm at two different places, funny how that worked out? Do I know Gissert then??? Former real estate agent, jail officer, farm-hand, and occasionally a truck driver too.

Currently I have been a charter captain on Lake Superior for a few years and have another gig starting in May that's in another transporation field!

Did I mention I like to fish! grin.gif

Toolmaker - build Diecast molds for car parts and other aluminum parts

Duckslayer; There will be an opening or two this fall. Search for 'city of st. joseph, mo.'. In there somewhere it will tell about hiring out.

email= finns3 at stjoelive (Contact US Regarding This Word) if you need anything else.

Finns.

Network Engineer, Setup and maintain the network infrastructure at a hospital, also administer email and do project management.

Physical therapy is my day job, afterhours, I maintain a few commercial properties to finance my fishing and hunting.

Tunrevir~ cool.gif

Inventory Control for Coborn's Warehouse. I count things wink.gif I work a block from my house smile.gif

Husband and Dad. To make a few bucks I'm a plumbing/heating/gas inspector for a SW twin cities burb.

PS. I've Seen Dennis Steele a few times on the job, and he really does work grin.gif

Avionics Bench Tech., general electronics repair... when I'm not being hubby & dad to 4 kids!

Husband, Dad of two daughters 4, 2.5, and a 14 month old son. High school Biology & Anatomy Head Softball coach in Norwood Young America. Amazing I can even find the time. grin.gif

My first job is father and husband, then I am a Mail processing equipment mechanic for the USPS.

Financial Analyst for a Med Mal Insurance Company - pass the bills

Have my own business ventures (tax prep and small business) - pays for the bills that arrive from having fun (fishing hunting)

I'm a boiler operator at Methodist Hospital in St. Louis Park. I've worked a rotating shift for over 35 years, and the human body never gets used to it. Trust me. Since I only get to work there 40 or 50 hours a week, I also run a tree service on the side.

Just finishing my senior year in high school. Then I plan on going into plumbing.

Some really interesting careers here!

Mine is not so interesting, Insurance Agent.

I'm back in college (I already have a Writing Cert. and a Mathematics degree, planned on becoming a teacher but changed my mind) and I'll graduate this May with a degree in Communications. I guide in the winter as well.

Cell Phone Sales and Customer Service. I graduate this May with a Sales & Management AAS degree then it's off to state college!

I'm a manufacturing engineer for Ford Motor Company in St. Paul. I manage the automation (robotics) in the paint department.

As you may have guessed, my wife and I are Realtors!

Cory Frantzick

I am a student during the school year and a tree inspector/arborist assistant during the summers for the city of st paul